COVID-19 UPDATE - Britcom Remains Open for Business
11th January 2021
During the current Lockdown 3 announced by the UK Government on 4th January, Britcom's site will be remaining open for business.
Following the changes announced, we are permitted to stay open as we serve the key transport and logistics sector, as well as being a manufacturing facility whose work cannot be conducted from home. Clients are active across many areas including the MOD, power generation, home delivery, essential construction materials and general haulage and we will continue to support them.
The safety and well-being of our staff and visitors is paramount during these difficult times and we'd ask you to adhere to the following rules;
BRITCOM ON-SITE COVID 19 PROCEDURES – VISITORS & CONTRACTORS
- Wherever possible, visitors only by pre-arranged appointment.
- All visitors and contractors should wear approved face coverings whilst on site.
- Only one visitor from a party should initially enter reception with others waiting outside.
- If there is someone already in reception when you arrive, please wait outside or in your car.
- Please respect the distanced floor marker when speaking to reception.
- Reception will ask you to complete a medical questionnaire before you are allowed to continue.
- Each person in your party should complete a separate form.
- Follow all Covid-19 signage and other instructions whilst on site.
- Please bring hi vis clothing with you if required; we are no longer providing this.
- Stay 2m apart when on-site