We offer competitive salaries and a benefits package suited to each individual to ensure that we continue to attract and retain the highest calibre of people to deliver that success.
We currently have one vacancy.
Full Time - 35 hours per week
Salary in the region of £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
- The job role involves providing general administrative support to the sales department which caters for a wide database of customers in both the overseas and domestic markets
- You would work as part of a small administration team within our sales department, in an open office environment and report to the PA to Joint Managing Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To provide general administrative support to the Truck, Plant and Parts Departments
- To complete all applicable export and domestic market documentation
- To liaise with external institutions in carrying out the role
- To update company stock records
- To co-ordinate visitor hospitality inclusive of refreshment preparation and accommodation provision
- To act as a relief Receptionist as and when required incorporating operation of the company switchboard/internal telephone system
Qualifications & Skills
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous administration experience
- The ability to thrive in a busy, but rewarding environment
- A confident and enthusiastic approach with a commitment to continued personal development
HOW TO APPLY
For an application form please contact Charlotte Williamson or click on the downloadable file below.
Telephone: 01430 871010
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 28th February 2018