We offer competitive salaries and a benefits package suited to each individual to ensure that we continue to attract and retain the highest calibre of people to deliver that success.
At Britcom we are proud that 50% of our employees have been with us for 10 years or more which we think is a great achievement and is down to the way we treat our employees. Quite simply, people want to stay with us. We are an international business serving over 65 countries worldwide, yet we still stay true to our values as a family owned company.
We currently have the following opportunity we are recruiting for:
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE BODY BUILDER - FABRICATOR
(please note we are looking to fill several positions)
We are looking to expand the Britcom family further to the recent expansion of our Engineering Department and the construction of a new purpose built 6 bay workshop, incorporating a 10 ton overhead crane, ATF approved inspection pit & brake roller. We require experienced Commercial Vehicle Body Builders to join our well-established Engineering team. Skilled or semi-skilled operatives would be considered. Dependent on skill level, along with other benefits, you will have the opportunity to earn over £36,000 per annum, based on a conservative estimation of overtime.
We can offer the right person:
- A chance to work on some of the biggest brands in the commercial vehicle and retail sectors
- Become part of a well-established, knowledgeable, hardworking and close-knit team
- A chance to increase your income through overtime
- 22 days’ paid holiday per year plus bank holidays, which increases with length of service
- A bonus scheme rewarding loyalty and attendance
- A tailored personal development plan
- Based in Market Weighton we are easily accessible from all the surrounding towns and cities: Hull, York, Pocklington, Beverley, Goole, Driffield.
THE ROLE AND YOU
- The role will require you to assist in the manufacture of truck bodies on both new and used chassis.
- You should have experience in the manufacture of curtainside, dry freight and flat bodies from start to finish and be able to interpret and work from technical drawings.
- You should have a good level of fabrication and welding skills combined with the ability to use the relevant equipment and machinery associated with the position.
- You will be flexible, reliable, and punctual.
- You must be willing to work as part of a team but also be able to use your own initiative.
- You will have the desire and ability to meet deadlines and high-quality standards, demonstrating pride in your work.
IS THIS THE JOB FOR YOU?
If you have what it takes and are excited about what this opportunity can offer, we’d love to hear from you.
For an Application form, please contact Charlotte Williamson:
Telephone: 01430 871010
PA to the Board of Management and HR Co-ordinator
BRITCOM International Ltd
York, YO43 3QX